This frameless arch top wall mirror is a classic, highly versatile design that shines in both modern and vintage interiors. Constructed of premium-quality 1/4-inch glass, the mirrorâ€™s reflection is crisp and distortion-free. The mirror features a non-beveled, high-polished edge. Its flush mounting system allows for quick and secure installation in both vertical and horizontal orientations. When used in a bathroom this versatile mirror suits chrome, brushed nickel or matte black fixtures. Easily mount this mirror on a variety of surfaces, including tile and drywall. It’s ideal over vanities in a variety of sizes from 18 inches wide to double vanities or as a high-quality accent piece in an entryway, bedroom, living room, or dining room.
There are 2 brackets affixed to the back to hang vertically. Works perfectly over vanities in a variety of sizes from 18 inches wide to double vanities. Installation guide, drywall anchors, and screws are all included.
- Mirror size: 22″ x 28″
- Features seamed polished edge
- Hangs horizontally or vertically- just use 2 of the 3 brackets on back
- Easily mount this product on a variety of surfaces
- Made of silver which last longer with superior clarity
- Copper-free mirror, excellent resistance to humidity
- Hangs vertically only
- Care: clean with a damp cloth, do not submerge and do not leave water in ridges of glass, placing below sink level will reduce the life of this mirror, steam will not affect the mirror’s life
Tips on Selecting Bathroom Mirrors
When selecting a mirror especially for bathrooms, it is important to look for mirrors that are backed with silver. Steam from showers fills the room and combines with the metal in the mirror and will begin to rust. Double coated silver mirrors (as this one is) has the most tolerance to humidity and will last significantly longer. Silver mirrors also produce a warmer reflection than aluminum. This mirror is also made using high quality float glass. Have you ever seen a mirror where the reflection is just not right, a bit blurry or warped reflection? Those mirrors are usually made using sheet glass.